While all weddings are unique in their own right, there are some
common questions I am asked, that I recommend you consider at this
time. Please remember that these questions are very general in nature
and not all inclusive.
* When and where will the ceremony occur?
* Will the ceremony include your personal and custom vows?
* Do you want a formal, informal or casual wedding?
* Will there be a rehearsal? If so, when and where? Who
is required to participate?
* Who (if anyone) will walk the bride down the aisle and present her
* Where will all parties stand during the ceremony?
* Will you include any special ceremonies?
* Are you both presenting each other with rings?
* Who will be the witnesses to the ceremony?
* Will there be flowers?
* Will there be music? If so, will it be live and when will it
* Will there be children involved? If so, as part of the
ceremony or presented with a special gift?
* Who is responsible to bring the marriage licence to our
* Where will the photographs be taken? And will they be
allowed during the ceremony?
*What will make the day most special for you?
* And general logistics such:
- Wedding location
- Rehearsal time and location
- Dresses and tuxedos
- Flowers and
- Wedding attendants
- Rings and gifts
- Photographer/ Videographer
- Hair appointments
- Managing of gifts
- Reception planning including music,
place-settings, food and beverage,
- Master of Ceremonies, scheduling, receiving
- Decorating and logistics (such as guest book